New benefit offerings for association members, employees and families! TBA Member Insurance Solutions is partnering with Colonial Life to bring you the opportunity to take advantage of special voluntary benefits.
Advantages of Voluntary Benefits:
- Attract and retain talent at little or no cost to the employer
- Works with any core health insurance product
- Available to all full and part time (20 hours or more) employees and their families
- Can be payroll deducted with tax savings or direct paid by the policy holder
- Pays money directly to the policy holder to help cover expenses not covered by health insurance
- Can be individually customized for each person
- Benefits are portable, as well as rate and benefit stable – an insured can take their benefits with them even if they change jobs
Special Voluntary Benefits:
- Accident coverage provides benefits for accidental injuries, both on/off the job, as well as related treatments.
- Short-Term Disability provides benefits to replace a portion of your income if you are unable to work due to a covered on/off the job accident or sickness. The coverage can pay up to 60% of your gross income for up to 24 months.
- Critical Illness provides a financial cushion with a chosen lump-sum benefit based on diagnosis of cancer, heart attack, stroke, end stage renal failure, major organ transplant or blindness.
- Term Life insurance helps protect your family with life insurance protection where the benefit and premium remain the same for a specified period, during high-need years. A children’s term rider is available.
- Whole Life coverage provides life-long protection for you and those who depend on you. The policy has guaranteed protection, guaranteed premium and guaranteed cash value.
Request More Information
Simply answer the questions below and click “submit”. A benefits counselor will contact you to
provide more detailed information, rates and to enroll.