Long-Term Care Insurance
It might be difficult to imagine now, but chances are you’ll need help taking care of yourself later in life. But, how will you pay for it?
Buying a long-term care insurance policy is one way to prepare. Long-term care refers to a host of services that aren’t covered by regular health insurance. This includes assistance with day-to-day activities, like bathing, dressing or getting in and out of bed. Long-term care insurance helps cover the cost of that care when you have a chronic medical condition, a disability or a disorder.
Long-Term Care Insurance Can Help You:
- Receive care in the comfort of your own home
- Protect your home, savings and family assets
- Choose where you receive care and by whom
- Avoid a nursing home facility
- Peace of mind knowing you’re covered!